* PRODUCTION OPERATIVE APPLY NOW
Pangaea Laboratories is an exciting beauty company, whose main areas of focus are innovative skincare and haircare brands. We manufacture all of our products in-house and an exciting opportunity has arisen in our lively Manufacturing and Logistics site.
We are looking to recruit a Production Operative to join our busy Manufacturing team. You will be responsible for managing the production process, adhering to safety guidelines and ensuring that final products meet our high-quality standards.
This role requires incredible attention to detail and if you are committed, self-motivated and willing to work as part of a team please apply now!
This is a Monday to Friday role from 3 pm to 11:30 pm and it is based in Radlett – St Albans (AL22DB).
- Guarantees all products are made to the very highest quality standards and as per product specification
- Ensures all processes including weight, volume, labelling, cartoning are done to the highest standard and never below specification
- Operates various machines and production stations in line with procedures
- Guarantees daily and periodic cleaning of the production facilities as required
- Ensures GMP and the highest cleanliness standards are maintained at all times
- Ensures the company’s Health & Safety policy is maintained at all times
The successful candidate will:
- Have strong focus and attention to detail
- Have experience in a laboratory or manufacturing environment
- Be organised and proactive
- Have ability to work under pressure, and to deadlines
We are an equal opportunities employer, have a diverse workforce and make our decisions based on your skills and experience. We can only accept applications from those who can prove their eligibility to work in the UK . No agencies or publications please.
Min experience required: 1 year
Job ID: 09/2809PO