Pangaea Laboratories is an exciting, expanding beauty company with a growing portfolio of retail and professional brands. Our main areas of focus are premium skincare and haircare and we have a growing global customer base.
Our much-loved products are distributed across the world from our modern Production and Distribution site and we have an excellent opportunity to join our busy Distribution Team.
We are looking for a friendly, motivated and hard-working individual to manage order picking/packing, maintain the goods in procedure and report any issues. If you have exceptional attention to detail, you are hands-on, methodical and enjoy a varied, fast-paced work day, then this is the job for you!
This is a Monday to Friday role from 8.30 am to 5:00 pm and it is based in Radlett – St Albans (AL22DB).
Key responsibilities will include:
- Booking in goods, picking stock and maintaining location quantities
- B2B orders picking/packing
- B2C orders picking/packing
- Ensuring rigorous Goods In procedures are adhered to.
- Preparing stock for Sub Contractors and returning free issued stock to our stores.
- Ensuring housekeeping protocols are adhered to.
- Ensuring the company Health and Safety Policy is maintained at all times.
- Ensuring GMP and the highest cleanliness standards are maintained at all times
The successful candidate will:
- Have strong attention to detail with numerical skills
- Be someone who is punctual and friendly
- Have experience of achieving the highest quality control standards at all times
- Be someone organised, articulate and methodical with the ability to work under pressure paying strict attention to detail at all times.
We are an equal opportunity employer, have a diverse workforce and make our decisions based on your skills and experience. We can only accept applications from those who can prove their eligibility to work in the UK. No agencies or publications.
|Min. Experience Required||1 year|