Pangaea Laboratories is an exciting, expanding beauty company with a growing portfolio of retail and professional brands. Our main areas of focus are premium skincare and haircare and we have a growing global customer base.
Our much-loved products are distributed across the world from our modern Production and Distribution site and we have an excellent opportunity to join our busy Distribution Team.
We are looking for a friendly, motivated and hard-working individual to manage order picking/packing, maintain the goods in procedure and report any issues. If you have exceptional attention to detail, you are hands-on, methodical and enjoy a varied, fast-paced work day, then this is the job for you!
This is a Monday to Friday role from 8.30 am to 5:00 pm and it is based in Radlett – St Albans (AL22DB).
Key responsibilities will include:
- Booking in goods, picking stock and maintaining location quantities
- B2B orders picking/packing
- B2C orders picking/packing
- Ensuring rigorous Goods In procedures are adhered to.
- Preparing stock for Sub Contractors and returning free issued stock to our stores.
- Ensuring housekeeping protocols are adhered to.
- Ensuring the company Health and Safety Policy is maintained at all times.
- Ensuring GMP and the highest cleanliness standards are maintained at all times
The successful candidate will:
- Have strong attention to detail with numerical skills
- Be someone who is punctual and friendly
- Have experience of achieving the highest quality control standards at all times
- Be someone organised, articulate and methodical with the ability to work under pressure paying strict attention to detail at all times.
We are an equal opportunity employer, have a diverse workforce and make our decisions based on your skills and experience. We can only accept applications from those who can prove their eligibility to work in the UK . No agencies or publications.
|Min. Experience Required||1 year|