Pangaea is looking for a commercially aware individual with an investigative approach and experience of working with suppliers and the creditors’ ledger.
You will work towards cost-savings by analysing purchases to ensure that we maximise our return on investment. You need to be an excel expert with a passion for numbers.
You will have a strategic approach to your work, with a good understanding of budgets and budgetary control.
We are searching for a positive, bright, passionate and hardworking person to join our team. We offer great opportunities for progression, development and we reward hard work. You can be sure you will be working with a fantastic team, with managers who care, support and value your contribution.
If you are looking for a new challenge in finance, we want to hear from you!
- Measure and manage budgetary costs and maintain continual spend efficiencies.
- Be a proactive budget guardian and controller
- Prepare weekly payment runs and ensure we stay within our credit terms.
- Control and maintain all our suppliers’ contracts, primary records, initiate new suppliers’ records and up-date our accounting system.
- Guarantee all costs and P&L general ledgers are accurate and timely updated.
- Reconcile control accounts.
- Make sure balance sheet accounts (assets & liabilities) are updated accurately and reflect live balances at all times
The successful candidate will:
- Have a track record of cost savings, active involvement in budgets, budgetary control and variance analysis
- 2-3 years’ experience as a Purchase Ledger Assistant and Financial Administration
- Be precise and have an attention to detail
- Add value through knowledge, innovation, implementation and use of best business practices
- A good communicator and be able to create and maintain good relationships both internally and externally with suppliers and customers alike
We are an equal opportunities employer, have a diverse workforce and make our decisions based on your skills and experience. We can only accept applications from those who can prove their eligibility to work in the UK. No agencies or publications, please.
|Min. Experience Required||2 years|