Are you a problem-solving spend optimiser?
Pangaea is looking for an economical individual with an investigative approach. You will work towards the ultimate goal of cost-saving by reducing spend and analysing purchases to ensure return from the investment. If you are an excel expert with a passion for numbers then this is for you!
This is a fast paced and exciting role that sits within our dedicated Finance Team. You will have a strategic approach to all budgets and have an eye for the most value-added purchases.
We only hire positive, bright and passionate people and then we keep them that way. How? By offering great opportunities for progression, development and guaranteeing we reward hard work. You can be sure you will be working with a fantastic team, managers who care, support and value your contribution.
If you are looking for a new challenge in the finance arena, we want to hear from you!
- Has a constant concern with spend efficiency
- Is the budget guardian and proactive controller
- Prepares payment runs in the most effective way
- Responsible for all suppliers contracts spend efficiency
- Guarantees all cost P&L GLs are accurate and timely updated
- Makes sure balance accounts will reflect live assets and liabilities at all times
The successful candidate will:
- Track record of cost savings
- 3 years experience as a PLA
- Looks for 100% accuracy of data at all times.
- Add value through knowledge of Finance industry and implementation /creation of new ideas
We are an equal opportunities employer, have a diverse workforce and make our decisions based on your skills and experience. We can only accept applications from those who can prove their eligibility to work in the UK . No agencies or publications please
|Min. Experience Required||3 years|