As part of our growth, we are continuously recruiting talented people who want to make a real difference and leave their mark on our fantastic journey.
To make this happen, we are looking for someone who will help us hire always the very best talents and manage the full recruitment process from start to finish.
If you are looking for a busy and hands-on role, and you are truly passionate about working with people – then this is the role for you!
- Sourcing candidates using direct channels.
- Screening applications – benchmarking and quality control of applications and preparing shortlists for review.
- Conducting initial telephone interviews with candidates and managing the feedback and communication process effectively.
- Working with the Culture Manager to identify the best candidates and manage the interview process.
- Assisting with the maintenance of accurate recruitment records and with administrative duties in the wider HR team
- Two years previous experience of recruitment (this can be agency recruitment).
- Previous HR experience is beneficial but not essential.
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment, dealing with a high volume of CV’s, roles and candidate correspondence
- Highly driven and proactive with a positive outlook and can do attitude
- Good attention to detail and a methodical approach
- An analytic mind and excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication, administrative & organisational skills
- Ability to work both on own initiative and in a team
We are an equal opportunities employer, have a diverse workforce and make our decisions based on your skills and experience. We can only accept applications from those who can prove their eligibility to work in the UK. No agencies or publications, please.
|Min. Experience Required||2 years|