We have an excellent opportunity to join our Software Development department as a Junior Data Engineer.
You will be forming the future of our data landscape by maintaining and expanding our data pipeline architecture. You will also optimise the representation, flow and collection of our system’s data. The role calls for someone who can build and maintain data systems from the ground up.
In a nutshell, you will be able to clean and wrangle data into critical information that enables concise reports to support company priorities.
The end goal is to improve data consistency and accuracy to support reporting and analysis across the company.
The successful candidate will be a proactive and dedicated individual who can construct intelligent solutions to support our fast-growing business.
- Design, construct, test and maintain a secure quantitative data platform
- Make transformations and mapping of raw data to support our Data Analyst
- Build data pipelines for the purpose of analysis across multiple departments
- Ensure that all systems meet company requirements and industry practices
- Recommend different ways to constantly improve data reliability, quality and consistency
The successful candidate will have:
- Expert proficiency in SQL
- Demonstrable experience in creating ETL data pipelines and using API’s.
- Familiarity with using BigQuery, Data Studio and PowerBI
- 2 years previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Scrupulous and meticulous approach to duties
We are an equal opportunities employer, have a diverse workforce and make our decisions based on your skills and experience. We can only accept applications from those who can prove their eligibility to work in the UK . No agencies or publications please.
|Min. Experience Required||2 years|