Bottom line…. we’re looking for a master of Magento 2.0 back-end.
So who are Pangaea? We’re a rapidly growing British beauty house. We do everything in-house. We have two premium brands that sell via retail, digital and professional channels, around the world. We don’t think of customers but community and fans. Pangaea has a multicultural and dynamic vibe – it’s a very exciting place to work in – lots of rewards and team-building events. Check out our reviews on Glassdoor.
With 90 people in the business already, we are building a formidable tech team with three developers already in place. We are looking to add a Magento expert that can maintain and develop our two booming e-commerce websites, plus help us integrate Magento into our existing ERP infrastructure.
- Know our two magento 2.0 websites inside out – the core changes, the child templates, the custom extension code already written. You will be given a full briefing and training.
- Ensure servers are patched and keep in total control of the security maintenance – we place great importance on data security
- Install and configure Magento extensions (writing custom code if necessary) to allow our two websites (one instance, two independent sites) to offer new compelling features for the consumer. We already have a backlog of features awaiting you. We welcome your ideas too.
- Aside from adding new features, you will identify ways to enhance site performance, UX and drive greater sales conversion and page visits/time.
The initial projects required are well-scoped out and funded, but not yet started so this is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and talented coder. Someone with a mature attitude who wants to take ownership/responsibility of their projects, and think entrepreneurially.
We work in an agile environment with two week sprints. We’d expect you to naturally write clean, well-commented code and already have experience integrating third-party extensions and know how to get the most out of Magento.
Skills and Experience:
- Commercial PHP / MySQL experience.
- Minimum 3 years working with Magento – the more the better!
- You should have at least one Magento 2 project under your belt.
- Magento certifications will be a bonus
- Solid experience working with 3rd party integrations and Magento APIs
- Linux experience for server maintenance. AWS knowledge a bonus.
- Experience with Git and working in an agile environment.
- An aptitude for creative problem solving.
- A passion for creating clean and efficient code
The above is the minimum – if you can smash this, get in touch – we want the best.
We are an equal opportunities employer, have a diverse workforce and make our decisions based on your skills and experience. We can only accept applications from those who can prove their eligibility to work in the UK . No agencies or publications please.
|Min. Experience Required||3|