Medik8 is a cult anti-ageing beauty brand developed and made in the UK with an influencer-loved reputation; manufacturing the highest-quality and effective skincare products produced to ISO standards. We are disrupting the industry on many fronts and growing rapidly. Although available in specialist online and boutiques, we are focused on the professional skin care sector dealing with over 5000 beauty clinics and spas around the world. Our ultimate mission? For everyone to enjoy our trademark Beautiful Skin for Life. Check us out on Instagram: @officialmedik8
The identity and integrity of our brand is extremely important to us. That’s why we are committed to ensuring that Medik8 global look and standards are preserved in any of our countries both online and in the bricks and mortar. We identify the customer experience as being key to our brand’s development and therefore it is our goal that any of our touchpoints are to deliver the same great experience globally.
Due to our rapid growth, we are currently looking to hire a proactive and professional individual to join our Medik8 team as a Brand Guardian with the aim to support the Brand and Sales team in the quest to preserve and elevate the Medik8 brand experience globally.
The main purpose of the role is to act as the guardian and ambassador ensuring that the Medik8 visual identity is globally aligned across all our partners.
If you’re a self-starter, proactive individual with a strong passion for branding, visual literacy and communication,then this role is for you!
- Protects the overall presentation, tone of voice and guidelines to ensure complete consistency on a global level
- Is the point of reference for all distributors to guarantee adherence to brand guidelines
- Implements corrective actions that prevent the same issue from recurring
- Responsible for visual brand audit across each of the distributors’ territory and brand clinics internally and externally sharing challenges and best practice
- Acts as a bridge between Brand and the international markets
The successful candidate will:
- Have strong command of English language (grammar, spelling and punctuation) & strong communication and influencing skills
- Be a proactive person who can deliver to strict deadlines
- Have the ability to motivate and inspire and a positive impact on the people you interact with, leaving them with a memorable experience
- Have high attention to detail
- Have confidence in their ability and a passion for improving the way things are done
We are an equal opportunity employer, have a diverse workforce and make our decisions based on your skills and experience. We can only accept applications from those who can prove their eligibility to work in the UK. No agencies or publications.
|Min. Experience Required||1 year|