Medik8 is a cult anti-ageing beauty brand developed and made in the UK with an influencer-loved reputation; manufacturing the highest-quality and effective skincare products produced to ISO standards. We are disrupting the industry on many fronts and growing rapidly. Although available in specialist online and boutiques, we are focused on the professional skin care sector dealing with over 5000 beauty clinics and spas around the world. Our ultimate mission? For everyone to enjoy our trademark Beautiful Skin for Life. Check us out on Instagram: @officialmedik8
We are looking for a dynamic marketer to join our Medik8 team as a Brand Manager.
If you are passionate about skincare and with experience in both retail and professional portfolios, then this role is for you!
You need to be creative and able to develop and roll out marketing calendars; making every pound work as hard as possible. This is a role that will challenge your skills and market knowledge and will guarantee amazing personal development.
This is an ideal role for a professional that loves fast pace, objectives focus and constant learning with ROI evaluation.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Plans, creates, activates and evaluates ROI of all marketing and communication campaigns accordingly with strategy and brand guidelines, guaranteeing global consistency of the brand
- Integrates NPD strategy within brand and market needs to guarantee the most profitable product of each launch
- Provides all needed insights on product performance and trends, globally and for each of our markets
- Makes sure all strategic markets have all the tools to guarantee maximum potential of the brand
- Acts as the PR lead for the brand maximising coverage quality & quantity in line with brand strategy
- 3 direct reports
The successful candidate will:
- Have deep understanding and experience of spa and skincare salons marketing and product needs and will know the “market rules”.
- Lead by example and add value through knowledge of industry and implementation /creation of new ideas.
- Have previous experience of working as a marketer for a distributor will be a plus but not essential.
- Previous experience in skincare brand management, with preference for a professional skincare brand
- At least 5 years experience in a brand manager role or equivalent.
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Experience of 360 degree marketing, with specific reference to the digital space
We are an equal opportunities employer, have a diverse workforce and make our decisions based on your skills and experience. We can only accept applications from those who can prove their eligibility to work in the UK. No agencies or publications.
|Min. Experience Required||5 years|