Medik8 is dedicated to producing high quality skincare products with the best ingredients at the right strengths. We are a professional brand centred around targeted solution-based skincare that has won many awards all over the world. The ranges are sold mainly through professional outlets such as skincare clinics and medical and premium spas/salons. Anchored on anti-ageing benefits, our range comprises take-home products plus a full treatment menu that includes peels, medi-spa facials and more luxury pampering treatments. Medik8 is developed by our in-house chemists in the UK and manufactured on-site in our ISO certified Laboratories. We use the best ingredients at the optimum and highest strengths with formulations focused on true science.
We are looking for a dynamic marketer to join our Medik8 team as a Brand Manager.
If you are passionate about skincare and with experience in both retail and professional portfolios, then this role is for you!
You need to be creative and able to develop and roll out marketing calendars; making every pound work as hard as possible. This is a role that will challenge your skills and market knowledge and will guarantee amazing personal development.
This is an ideal role for a professional that loves fast pace, objectives focus and constant learning with ROI evaluation.
Key responsibilities will include
- Developing marketing and sales collaterals to truly engage with both the professional network and the final consumers
- Creating all brand assets and planning roll out timings
- Developing NPD launch calendars and assets with roll out plans
- Directing the concept of all the kits and gifting
- Guiding the teams and business partners to guarantee all brand assets are aligned with brand guidelines
- Representing the company as a main VIP liaison
- Responsible for brand direction in all PR and brand events
- 3 direct reports
The successful candidate will:
- Have deep understanding and experience of spa and skincare salons marketing and product needs and will know the “market rules”.
- Lead by example and add value through knowledge of industry and implementation /creation of new ideas.
- Have previous experience of working as a marketer for a distributor will be a plus but not essential.
- Previous experience in skincare brand management, with preference for a professional skincare brand.
- At least 5 years experience in a brand manager role or equivalent.
- Degree educated or equivalent.
- Experience of 360 degree marketing, with specific reference to the digital space.
Our Culture and Lifestyle:
Please check out our website – careers/lifestyle section
We are an equal opportunities employer, have a diverse workforce and make our decisions based on your skills and experience. We can only accept applications from those who can prove their eligibility to work in the UK. No agencies or publications.