Medik8 is a cult anti-ageing beauty brand developed and made in the UK with an influencer-loved reputation; manufacturing the highest-quality and effective skincare products produced to ISO standards. We are disrupting the industry on many fronts and growing rapidly. Although available in specialist online and boutiques, we are focused on the professional skin care sector dealing with over 5000 beauty clinics and spas around the world. Our ultimate mission? For everyone to enjoy our trademark Beautiful Skin for Life. Check us out on Instagram: @officialmedik8
Growing double digits year on year, Medik8 are now looking for a highly skilled office based Business Development Manager to join the Sales and Education Team.
To be a Business Development Manager you must be a dynamic motivational leader who has a proven track record of consistently achieving results of all goals set and you will know the importance of delivering excellent customer service. You will thrive in a fast-moving environment, pride yourself in being organised and have excellent sales skills.
- Selects the most qualified partner in each market to support brand strategy
- Evaluates and negotiates the most profitable contracts possible with each partner
- Builds and manages strategies with partners to define growth and development paths accordingly with brand strategy
- Creates, monitors and adjusts strong and ambitious forecasts for each of the strategic accounts
- Leads partners’ communications and assesses the effectiveness of agreed targets
- Increases potential to grow of each account by constantly reevaluating customer P&L, market exposure, product portfolio, etc.
The successful candidate will:
- Be someone motivated with 3+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Show an ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Have strong communication and organisational skills
- Add value through knowledge of industry and implementation/creation of new ideas
- Be a negotiation champion – getting the best deals possible to positively impact the company profitability
We are an equal opportunities employer, have a diverse workforce and make our decisions based on your skills and experience. We can only accept applications from those who can prove their eligibility to work in the UK. No agencies or publications please.
|Min. Experience Required||3 years|