Medik8 is a cult anti-ageing beauty brand developed and made in the UK with an influencer-loved reputation; manufacturing the highest-quality and effective skincare products produced to ISO standards. We are disrupting the industry on many fronts and growing rapidly. Although available in specialist online and boutiques, we are focused on the professional skin care sector dealing with over 5000 beauty clinics and spas around the world. Our ultimate mission? For everyone to enjoy our trademark Beautiful Skin for Life. Check us out on Instagram: @officialmedik8
Growing double digits year on year, Medik8 are now looking for a highly skilled Business Development Manager to join the Sales and Education Team.
To be a Business Development Manager you must be a dynamic motivational leader who has a proven track record of consistently achieving results of all goals set and you will know the importance of delivering excellent customer service. You will thrive in a fast-moving environment, pride yourself in being organised and have excellent sales skills.
- Creates strong relationships with all strategic accounts to guarantee support to business plan and that growth will be above expectation
- Guarantees all strategic accounts have the most profitable and extended product portfolio
- Drives all key accounts to open qualified doors which list expected portfolio both professional and retail
- Deploys the best strategy to drive new distributors to successfully launch to market
- Builds and manage relationships with partners to define and, where possible, exceed initial sales targets
- Works closely with the training team to deliver strong sales program for the distributors BDMs aimed to build their skills and technique
- Provides analysis, reports and information for strategic decision-making
- Negotiates the most profitable contracts possible with each new partner
- Manages and regularly assesses the team of two
The successful candidate will:
- Be someone motivated with 3+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Show an ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Have strong communication and organisational skills
- Add value through knowledge of industry and implementation/creation of new ideas
- Be a negotiation champion – getting the best deals possible to positively impact the company profitability
We are an equal opportunities employer, have a diverse workforce and make our decisions based on your skills and experience. We can only accept applications from those who can prove their eligibility to work in the UK.No agencies or publications please.
|Min. Experience Required||3 years|