Medik8 is dedicated to producing high quality skincare products with the best ingredients at the right strengths. We are a professional brand centred around targeted solution-based skincare that has won many awards all over the world. The ranges are sold mainly through professional outlets such as skincare clinics and medical and premium spas/salons. Anchored on anti-ageing benefits, our range comprises take-home products plus a full treatment menu that includes peels, medi-spa facials and more luxury pampering treatments. Medik8 is developed by our in-house chemists in the UK and manufactured on-site in our ISO certified Laboratories. We use the best ingredients at the optimum and highest strengths with formulations focused on true science.
We see an amazing customer experience as our primary goal.
We strive for excellence. We embody our culture which is customer obsessed and incredibly fast paced that will inspire, motivate and develop everyone.
This is a maternity cover role and it is ideal for someone able to start asap and commit themself for at least nine months.
The purpose of this role is to guarantee the highest standard of customer satisfaction in all interactions.
The successful candidate will be the voice of the Medik8 brand and will look after our loyal customers; providing the very best service.
You must have the drive to always look for better ways to do things, using your initiative to problem solve and making decisions to solves issues as quickly as possible.
If you are passionate about skincare, then this role is for you!
Key responsibilities will include:
- Being the initial point of contact for any inquiries or request; enhancing customer satisfaction with knowledge of our products and services.
- Driving, managing and improving engagement with customers via multiple channels – including social media – to ensure positive brand perception and association.
- Managing customer advocacy through the provision of feedback and escalation of issues
- Order management on a day to day basis
- Updating the in house system so that it holds accurate and up to date information about customers and order details.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a strong communicator who has previous experience in an office based customer service role; ideally in the skincare industry.
- Be someone friendly and outgoing with a professional manner
- Be able to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Be a team player
- Be computer literate
We are an equal opportunities employer, have a diverse workforce and make our decisions based on your skills and experience. We can only accept applications from those who can prove their eligibility to work in the UK. No agencies or publications.
|Min. Experience Required||2 years|