Do you always go above and beyond to deliver exceptional customer care?
Would you like to work for one of the most exciting beauty companies in the country?
Medik8 is a cult anti-ageing beauty brand developed and made in the UK with an influencer-loved reputation; manufacturing the highest-quality and effective skincare products produced to ISO standards. We are disrupting the industry on many fronts and growing rapidly. Although available in specialist online and boutiques, we are focused on the professional skin care sector dealing with over 5000 beauty clinics and spas around the world. Our ultimate mission? For everyone to enjoy our trademark Beautiful Skin for Life. Check us out on Instagram: @officialmedik8
As part of our continued growth and expansion plans, we are now looking for a Customer Experience Manager who will be responsible for the efficient delivery of customer care in the Medik8 Hub.
You will be leading customer care team and will be focusing on providing the most professional service and aftercare to our customers.
The Role: The successful candidate will be a proactive and driven individual who will make sure that the department complies with, and where possible, exceeds the company’s customer expectations and high levels of service at all times. The ideal person will be a dynamic, inspiring leader who thrives on empowering and encouraging clients to reach their full potential with passion for engaging and developing long term loyal client relationships. You will need to have great experience in all communications tools to help you increase the level of service we provide to match the exceptional quality level of our professional skincare products.
- Constantly looking for new opportunities and promote new initiatives for process and customer care related improvements by working with GM/Directors to understand business/brand requirements
- Identifying and highlighting trends in any customer queries, analyze customer feedback to reduce issues in customer journeys
- Being responsible for the day-to-day operations of the feedback procedure, ensuring that necessary and timely action is taken to achieve early resolution
- Producing reports as may be required on complaint resolution, requests and enquiries. Including highlighting any significant trends and risks, making recommendations on how to resolve and mitigate risks
The successful candidate will have:
- Expert level understanding of social media platforms and business use of those tools
- At least 2 years experience as a Customer Experience Manager working in a fast-paced working environment
- Excellent communication & organisational skills
- A proactive attitude with excellent problem solving skills
- The will to go the extra mile to ensure our excellent service is upheld with the ability to multitask
|Min. Experience Required||2 years|