Due to the incredible growth of Medik8, we need to give more dedicated focus to increase our consumer base and our online market exposure. This is a brand new role and we are looking for a dedicated and enterprising individual to join our Medik8 team as a Business Development Manager.
To be a Business Development Manager you must be a dynamic motivational leader who has a proven track record of consistently achieving results of all goals set and you will know the importance of delivering excellent customer service. You will thrive in a fast-moving environment, focus on ROI of all activities, working to exponentially increasing our assets base and online exposure.
This is a role that will challenge your skills and will guarantee amazing personal development.
This is an ideal role for a goal-driven professional that loves analysis and high-level accomplishments.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Manages and builds strong relationships with the designated global partners
- Evaluates and coordinates the most profitable asset base in order to guarantee brand positioning and growth
- Coordinates the best launches and promotional activities aimed to grow the portfolio, gain market share and protect the margin of each account
- Creates, monitors and adjusts strong and ambitious sales targets for each of the strategic accounts
The successful candidate will:
- Have deep knowledge of the e-Tail business and its mechanics globally
- Demonstrate the ability to create and implement ideas and strategies to efficiently create growth
- Understand which are the measures and KPIs to use to evaluate the success of the accounts
- Be a negotiation champion – getting the best deals possible to positively impact the brand profitability
- Have strong communication and organisational skills
- 3+ years in a similar role
- Degree educated or equivalent
We are an equal opportunities employer, have a diverse workforce and make our decisions based on your skills and experience. We can only accept applications from those who can prove their eligibility to work in the UK. No agencies or publications.
|Min. Experience Required||3 years|