Do you like working with influencers in the beauty industry and using social media?
If you are a team player with a positive, professional attitude and know the influencer world, this is the role for you!
Medik8 is a cult anti-ageing beauty brand developed and made in the UK with an influencer-loved reputation; manufacturing the highest-quality and effective skincare products produced to ISO standards. We are disrupting the industry on many fronts and growing rapidly. Although available in specialist online and boutiques, we are focused on the professional skin care sector dealing with over 5000 beauty clinics and spas around the world. Our ultimate mission? For everyone to enjoy our trademark Beautiful Skin for Life. Check us out on Instagram: @officialmedik8
This is a brand new role for a creative and commercially driven Influencer Development Manager to join the Medik8 team and take our influencer marketing to the next level!
Here at Pangaea, you will be part of an exciting culture that champions professional growth. High-level thinking, innovation and passion drive our business. Guided by our expert Marketeers, you will work on live projects and have the opportunity to make a real impact within the business.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Identify and build relationships with key beauty influencers across social media platforms
- Develop and execute Medik8 influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns, ensuring they’re inline and coherent with brand direction/guidelines
- Develop content ideas to lead to higher engagement, impact positive interactions and overall following
- Keep abreast of emerging and latest trends and influencers
- Liaise with the marketing team to create and coordinate marketing strategies that work across different channels
- Affiliate network management
- Manage budgets and ensuring maximum ROI
- 1 direct report
The successful candidate will have:
- A creative approach and ability to create innovative campaigns
- A strong commercial awareness and drive for results
- An exceptional knowledge of social media and influencer marketing
- Experience of affiliate marketing to directly monetise social platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
We are an equal opportunities employer, have a diverse workforce and make our decisions based on your skills and experience. We can only accept applications from those who can prove their eligibility to work in the UK. No agencies or publications.
|Min. Experience Required||2 years|