Are you a social-media savvy graduate with excellent planning skills who wants to take the next step in their career?Medik8 has a fantastic opportunity for an undergraduate or a recent graduate to join the Pangaea team.
Medik8 has a fantastic opportunity for an undergraduate or a recent graduate to join the Pangaea team.
Medik8 is a cult anti-aging beauty brand developed and make in the UK with an influencer-loved reputation; manufacturing the highest-quality and effective skincare products produced to ISO standards. We are disrupting the industry on many fronts and growing rapidly. Although available in specialist online and boutiques, we are focused on the professional skin care sector dealing with over 5000 beauty clinics and spas around the world. Our ultimate mission? For everyone to enjoy our trademark Beautiful Skin for Life. Check us out on Instagram: @officialmedik8.
In this role, you will join our busy Marketing team and help to boost exposure of the Medik8 brand. You will be responsible for managing all social media content and posting them to our online platforms.
This position is ideal for a focused individual with excellent time-management skills. You will be liaising with the marketing team to ensure all content is posted on-time, so strong communication skills are key.
When joining Pangaea, you will have the independence to manage your own projects but you’ll also receive bespoke mentoring based on your needs. Our experienced team will help you to develop your skills and make a real difference within the company.
Responsibilities will include:
- Follow the marketing schedule to post content across our various digital platforms
- Manage all social media content and ensure it is published on-time to the correct platform
- Regularly interact and engage with our followers and the Instagram community
- Track and report the growth on our social media platforms
- Working towards or have completed a degree in Marketing/Media
- Excellent communication – written and verbal
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to work to deadlines
- Knowledge of social media platforms (particularly Instagram, YouTube & LinkedIn), SEO and a passion for beauty
We are an equal opportunities employer, have a diverse workforce and make our decisions based on your skills and experience. We can only accept applications from those who can prove their eligibility to work in the UK . No agencies or publications please.
|Min. Experience Required||1 year|