We’re building something exciting.
We are experts in the booming professional beauty industry and we have identified, scoped-out and have funding approved for a new and disruptive software platform that is set to change our industry.
This is not an integration project. We are building a long-term platform from scratch which will have a global roll-out. We have large customers already waiting.
We’re searching for a PHP Developer who can support a team of Senior Developers in the building of high standard, interactive and mobile UI’s, system design, artificial intelligence, natural language processing and much more.
You must be versatile, enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
With your technical expertise, you must be able to manage individual tasks and project priorities, deadlines and deliverables. Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance software solutions.
If that is you, please read below and apply!
- Design, configure, and code/implement custom tools and technologies
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to execute a prioritised system and tools-related projects. Projects range from data integration to enterprise applications
- Integrate existing and future systems through robust, scalable technology solutions
- Support ongoing system maintenance, tool consolidation and upgrades
- Participate in code review sessions with fellow team members – troubleshoot and resolve outstanding issues
- 2+ years of programming experience with PHP object-oriented frameworks such as Laravel or Symfony
- 1+ years of front-end development in VueJs
- 1+ years of experience with Database and SQL
- Strong background with the Laravel PHP framework
- Experience with modern frontend development such as VueJS and SCSS
- Experience with source control & dependency management tools such as GIT, Composer, NPM, and Webpack
- Experience in Unit Testing
- Experience competency in web services such as REST, and JSON
- Experience working in high-growth, performance-focused environments and in a team with other frontend and backend developers
We are an equal opportunities employer, have a diverse workforce and make our decisions based on your skills and experience. We can only accept applications from those who can prove their eligibility to work in the UK . No agencies or publications please.
|Min. Experience Required||2 years|