Pangaea Laboratories is an exciting beauty company, whose main areas of focus are innovative skincare and haircare brands.
We are the makers of Medik8, a cult anti-ageing beauty brand developed and made in the UK with an influencer-loved reputation; manufacturing the highest-quality and effective skincare products produced to ISO standards. We are disrupting the industry on many fronts and growing rapidly. Although available in specialist online and boutiques, we are focused on the professional skin care sector dealing with over 5000 beauty clinics and spas around the world. Our ultimate mission? For everyone to enjoy our trademark Beautiful Skin for Life. Check us out on Instagram: @officialmedik8
The successful candidate will be a highly efficient and effective computer literate team player with good organisational skills and an excellent eye for detail.
The R&D Administrator will work within our Research & Development Department to organise, collate & process information & documentation throughout the product development lifecycle – from concept to launch.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensures product development operational excellence in regards to timing and in collaboration with all relevant internal and external teams
- Builds and manages Critical Path Analysis throughout development to track project timelines to achieve launch timings
- Ensures R&D meetings are run efficiently and a good record of actions is kept
- Ensures all documents linked to the development processes are up to date and up to the required standards
- Provides high quality support to the R&D team with the efficient and on time delivery of projects
- Minimum 1 year experience within a similar role
- High level of attention to detail and strong administration skills
- Excellent organisation and time management skills and the confidence to work both under your own initiative and take direction well
- Be an effective communicator and able to prioritise workload to deliver against deadlines
We are an equal opportunities employer, have a diverse workforce and make our decisions based on your skills and experience. We can only accept applications from those who can prove their eligibility to work in the UK . No agencies or publications please
|Job Category||Administration, R&D|
|Min. Experience Required||1 year|