If you have a passion for the world of skincare and you want to build a career within a company that has great values and an inspiring culture then this is the role for you.
You can be sure you will be working with a fantastic team, managers who care, support and value your contribution.
A passion-driven environment where you will share challenges, achievements and innovations with your peers and manager.
Medik8 is a cult anti-ageing beauty brand developed and made in the UK with an influencer-loved reputation; manufacturing the highest-quality and effective skincare products produced to ISO standards. We are disrupting the industry on many fronts and growing rapidly. Although available in specialist online and boutiques, we are focused on the professional skin care sector dealing with over 5000 beauty clinics and spas around the world. Our ultimate mission? For everyone to enjoy our trademark Beautiful Skin for Life. Check us out on Instagram: @officialmedik8
The successful candidate will be a dynamic, driven and creative Copywriter, capable of delivering world class content. Excellent attention to detail, a passion for words and the ability to work to tight deadlines will be vital to the role, along with immaculate proofreading and organisational skills.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provides high quality scientific/technical copywriting to support integrated marketing and sales activities
- Creates social content to build the strongest brand awareness
- Increases the number of positive reviews above expectation
- Responsible for alignment with strategy and brand guidelines of all content and brand materials
- Assists with ingredient shortlists to support the efficacy and claims needed for new products
- Supports brand requirements for customer facing events
- Minimum 2 year’s experience within a similar role
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Commercially astute – able to produce concise, engaging and persuasive copy
- A passion for beauty, cosmetics, fashion and luxury lifestyle industry is essential, along with a genuine interest and love for copywriting
We are an equal opportunities employer, have a diverse workforce and make our decisions based on your skills and experience. We can only accept applications from those who can prove their eligibility to work in the UK . No agencies or publications please
|Min. Experience Required||2 years|