A fast paced and exciting role, for a positive, bright, passionate professional, that wants to be part of the amazing journey of one of the most exciting skincare brands in the market – Medik8.
You will be working as part of our in-house R&D Team, analysing all Medik8 (as well as other PANGAEA brands) NPD and current portfolio of professional and retail skincare products.
The main purpose of your role will be to be the expert in market compliance needs, proactively detect and act on eventual risks and guaranteeing we will be ready at all times to roll out our ambitious strategy for our brands in all markets.
We offer great opportunities for progression, development and truly reward hard work. You can be sure you will be working with a fantastic team, managers who care, support and value your contribution.
A passion-driven environment where you will share challenges, achievements and innovations with your peers and manager.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Build technical regulatory knowledge base for the company to ensure full product compliance in each territory.
- Advise marketing on claims acceptability and contribute to artwork approval.
- Approve INCI lists, and new ingredient for regulatory and consumer awareness considerations
- Monitor market trends and research publications to ensure our ingredient and technology choices are not subject to market concern.
- Conduct cosmetovigilance, manage related audits, complaints relating to product conformity.
- Complete PIF files and CPNP Notifications.
The successful candidate:
- Will have at least 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Will have an university degree in a scientific or a similar discipline
- Will have a background in cosmetic science, chemical engineering, biochemistry, pharmaceutical sciences or similar and you are willing to pursue a career in cosmetic regulatory affairs.
- It is imperative that you have an interest in cosmetic ingredients and products, we expect you to be passionate about the work we do.
- You will need to understand the importance of delivering on time and accurately to our customers and working to internal deadlines.
- You will need to be a self-starter, motivated, enthusiastic and work on your own initiative and happy to take responsibility and success
We are an equal opportunities employer, have a diverse workforce and make our decisions based on your skills and experience. We can only accept applications from those who can prove their eligibility to work in the UK . No agencies or publications.
|Job ID||08/0831 RCO|
|Min. Experience Required||2 years|