Medik8 is dedicated to producing high quality skincare products with the best ingredients at the right strengths, and with a proven track record. The brand has tailored lines for specific skin solutions.
Our products are designed to fit into everyday lives and bring effective, lasting results so everyone can enjoy Beautiful Skin for Life.
Medik8 is a professional brand. This essentially means that the products are sold through professional outlets such as doctor’s offices, skin care clinics, medical and premium spas, plus a select number of specialist websites that deal with professional brands.
Since our launch in 2009, we have made it our mission to outline the most efficient path to skin health for every single client.
Our comprehensive training programme (mainly held at our dedicated training facility in Elstree) is designed to enhance therapists’ existing skills, through a series of courses.
Medik8 is different in many ways but most importantly, we are absolutely passionate about liberating skincare users from choosing between great results and an uplifting, authentic and beautiful experience.
We are looking for a highly and experienced Senior Education Manager to manage our Medik8 training centre and to guarantee all our customers will be true ambassadors of our brand.
Key responsibilities within this role will include:
- Creates and directs the entire education and training strategy aimed to support the brand vision while guaranteeing to increase sales and customer satisfaction levels
- Develops state of the art education programs and master classes aiming to reach the full potential of each and every one of the Distributors globally
- Designs and develops highly commercial development programs. Not only to support the growth and effectiveness of distributor trainers, BDMs and Sale Teams within global professional channels, but to highlight the ever-changing trends of the market
- Delivers on agreed objectives and KPIs
- Support with the training of all new and existing business, developing appropriate education programs for new countries, new products launches and treatments
- Conducts regular business visits and analysis with key accounts, liaising with them to guarantee high performance for new and existing accounts (identify strengths, weaknesses, addresses concerns early on etc.)
- Attends Trade Exhibitions whenever necessary
- Being a main link with Drs and scientific community
- At least 10 years experience in the training and education arena
- Professional skincare expert, with deep ingredient knowledge
- Minimum NVQ 5 qualified therapy, including aesthetic procedures Laser/IPL, LED & RF modalities
- Deep knowledge of the aesthetics industry
- Robust feedback and assessment skills
- Ability to inspire, motivate and educate people
- Excellent communication, coaching and presentation skills
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office and webinar systems
- Be entrepreneurial, commercial and ambitious.
We are an equal opportunities employer, have a diverse workforce and make our decisions based on your skills and experience. We can only accept applications from those who can prove their eligibility to work in the UK . No agencies or publications please
|Min. Experience Required||10 years|