We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a personable Supply Chain Administrator to join our busy Supply Chain team and support our fast-growing brands: Medik8, Nanogen and fluidnotgel.
We’ve experienced amazing growth during this difficult period so this role will be pivotal in supporting the multiple needs of the team, guaranteeing that supply chain objectives are met and are in line with business strategy.
The successful candidate will be an adaptable individual who can manage various priorities. You will utilise your excellent organisational skills when tracking deliveries, processing order confirmations and use creativity in streamlining the goods in process.
Pangaea Laboratories is a rapidly expanding beauty company with a portfolio of award-winning brands. We are innovative, ever-changing and dynamic. Our teams make an active contribution and work towards reaching our ambitious goals and meeting exceptionally high standards. If you want to be part of our exciting journey then apply now!
During the current crisis, candidates will be able to work from home and not be expected to travel in respect of any government guidelines.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Guarantees a smooth supply of stock materials requested
- Manages stock suppliers and subcontractors relationships
- Complete responsibility for keeping and updating the supplier register at the highest standards
- Provides high quality support to the Supply Chain team with the efficient and on time delivery of projects
- Streamline the goods in process
The successful candidate will:
- Be educated to degree level or have previous experience in an administrative role
- Be PC literate with knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel or Google Sheets
- Be a team player with strong communication skills, being able to build and manage relationships
- Have strong organisational skills with a self-starting attitude
We are an equal opportunities employer, have a diverse workforce and make our decisions based on your skills and experience. We can only accept applications from those who can prove their eligibility to work in the UK . No agencies or publications please.
|Job Category||Supply Chain|
|Min. Experience Required||1 year|