Are you looking to take your administrative skills to the next level with a new challenge?
Pangaea has a fantastic opportunity for a personable Supply Chain Administrator to join our busy Supply Chain team. This role will support the multiple needs of the team, guaranteeing that supply chain objectives are met and are in line with business strategy.
The successful candidate will be an adaptable individual who can manage various priorities. You will utilise your excellent organisational skills when tracking deliveries, processing order confirmations and ordering stock from suppliers.
Pangaea Laboratories is a rapidly expanding beauty company with a portfolio of award-winning brands. We are innovative, ever-changing and dynamic. Our teams make an active contribution and work towards reaching our goal of becoming Britain’s No 1. Cosmetics Superlab. If you want to be part of our exciting journey then apply now!
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Guarantees a smooth supply of stock materials requested
- Manages stock suppliers and subcontractors relationships
- Complete responsibility for keeping and updating the supplier register at the highest standards
- Processes, evaluates and submits on time, completed Non-Conformance Reports
- Streamline the goods in process
The successful candidate will:
- Be educated to degree level
- Be PC literate with knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel
- Be a team player with strong communication skills, being able to build and manage relationships
- Have strong organisational skills with a self-starting attitude
We are an equal opportunities employer, have a diverse workforce and make our decisions based on your skills and experience. We can only accept applications from those who can prove their eligibility to work in the UK . No agencies or publications please.
|Job Category||Supply Chain|