* CHEMICAL PROCUREMENT APPLY NOW
At Medik8, we want to ensure that beautiful skin for life is the main priority for our lovely customers. Our Supply Chain Team is very determined and fully equipped to deal with the everyday challenges that may come up on a daily basis; they also are real team players as they work closely with all departments to ensure that they have everything they need in order to drive sales, customer satisfaction and processes.
Our Supply Chain Department is key to the business; their mission is to guarantee 100% supply of stock, whilst being as sustainable as possible since one of our main goals is to become the world's most sustainable professional led brand by the end of 2023.
As part of our growth, a new fantastic opportunity has arisen, which would suit someone looking to take the next step in their career within procurement.
As a Chemical Procurement, you will support the department in the development and delivery of multiple projects in a complex and fast-paced environment. You will take responsibility for a broad range of tasks, ranging from chemical sourcing, price negotiations, managing purchase requisitions, performing investigations and helping drive internal processes.
Working in partnership with other teams and key stakeholders, you will heavily contribute to maximising value and efficiency across the supply network.
If you are looking to make an important contribution to a business and accelerate your procurement career then apply now!
- Sources and purchases the best quality chemical materials at the most competitive prices.
- Mitigates risks by working with the team to control secondary supply.
- Upholds our high-quality standards by performing investigations, ensuring efficient and smooth processes and adding value by finding quick solutions.
- Understands and is constantly updated on the global shifts in demand for natural ingredients.
The successful candidate will:
- Have 2/3 years experience in a similar role
- Be organised and proactive. Be able to multitask, prioritise and work to tight deadlines, whilst maintaining excellent attention to detail.
- Be a problem solver, being able to apply different ways of thinking in different situations.
- Be a great communicator, excelling in the relationships you build with stakeholders, able to work across various teams.
Medik8 is a brand owned by Pangaea Laboratories.
We are an equal opportunities employer, have a diverse workforce and make our decisions based on your skills and experience. We can only accept applications from those who can prove their eligibility to work in the UK . No agencies or publications please.
Min experience required: 2/3 years
Job ID: 07/0907/CP