* CUSTOMER CARE COORDINATOR - MATERNITY COVER APPLY NOW
Medik8 is a cult anti-ageing beauty brand, dedicated to our mission of delivering ‘Beautiful Skin for Life’ by following our scientifically proven CSA philosophy. With multiple awards under our belt, an influencer-loved reputation and a growing customer base, we’re disrupting the industry on many fronts and will soon be dominating the globe.
We’ve been growing rapidly and have recently received a very important external investment that will allow us to strengthen our existing channels and expand into new markets.
Now we’re looking for a brand new Customer Care Coordinator to join our amazing journey!
The successful candidate will be the voice of the Medik8 brand and will look after our loyal customers, providing tailored, educational advice and the very best service through live chat, Freshdesk and across our social platforms. You will guarantee the highest standard of customer satisfaction in all interactions.
We see an amazing customer experience as our primary goal and being able to connect with each and every one of our consumers has never been more important.
We strive for excellence and embody our fast-paced, customer-obsessed culture that will inspire, motivate and develop everyone.
This role will require you to work over the weekend and be flexible during peak times. This is a maternity cover position with the potential to turn permanent based on the individual.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Behaves as brand ambassador when answering to any call coming from inside and outside Medik8
- Ensures responses to all customer queries across the platforms are helpful, prompt, accurate and in line with the company targets
- Makes sure every customer order query is duly responded to, communicating with the relevant department to reach the appropriate resolution
- Assists where needed on comments and queries from our Medik8 social media platforms and websites
The successful candidate will:
- Constantly keep our customers as the number one priority and be flexible in the role
- Be a strong communicator who has previous experience in an office based customer service role; ideally in the skincare industry
- Be able to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Be a team player with a proactive attitude
- Be computer literate. Having experience with Freshdesk or similar ticketing systems will be an advantage
Medik8 is owned by Pangaea Laboratories.
We are an equal opportunities employer, have a diverse workforce and make our decisions based on your skills and experience. We can only accept applications from those who can prove their eligibility to work in the UK. No agencies or publications.
Min experience required: 1 year
Job ID: 07/0907/CCC