* DEMAND PLANNING MANAGER APPLY NOW
If you are an experienced Demand Planner with manufacturing background FMCG knowledge and you are looking for the next adventure in a fast growing business, we have the right opportunity for you!
Medik8 is one of the fastest-growing skincare brands.
We are very proud to develop everything from scratch and to have a fully capable and very bright in house Lab and Manufacturing plant.
After seeing incredible growth over the last few years, we have just received a very important external investment that will allow us to grow even faster, to innovate even more rapidly and to take on the world with our award winning products in all the categories.
In the coming months it is more on our motto of ‘skincare you love, trust and believe in’ as we double up on our ethical values and continue our roadmap to sustainability.
OUR SUPPLY CHAIN TEAM
Our Supply Chain Team’s mission is to guarantee 100% supply of stock, whilst being as sustainable as possible since one of our main goals is to become the world's most sustainable professional led brand by the end of 2023.
At Medik8, we want to ensure that beautiful skin for life is the main priority for our lovely customers. Our Supply Chain Team is very determined and fully equipped to deal with any challenge; we are real team players as we work closely with all departments to ensure that they have everything they need in order to drive sales, customer satisfaction and processes.
If you are looking for a new role where you can make an impact and be proud to be part of our successful journey then keep reading below.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Guarantee 100% stock health
- Ensure production plants are always running efficiently
- Full responsibility for 6 months plan
- Work close with our Sales and the wider teams to drive collection of accurate forecasts
- Regular reporting and communication relating forecast accuracy and inventory measurements in respect of demand plan vs. targets
- Manage risk/improvement reports to support decision making.
The successful candidate will:
- Have minimum 3 years experience in demand planning in FMCG businesses
- Have excellent problem solving abilities and an analytical mindset
- Good time management skills with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Be an expert of excel and data analytics.
- Have great attention to detail but ability to zoom out to think strategically.
Medik8 is a brand owned by Pangaea Laboratories.
We are an equal opportunities employer, have a diverse workforce and make our decisions based on your skills and experience. We can only accept applications from those who can prove their eligibility to work in the UK. No agencies or publications.
Min experience required: 3 years
Job ID: 04/0407/DPM