* DESIGNER APPLY NOW
We have an excellent opportunity for a proactive, driven and creative individual to join our talented Creative team as a Designer.
Medik8 is a globally pioneering beauty brand developed and made in the UK with an influencer-loved reputation, manufacturing in-house the highest-quality and effective skincare products. We are disrupting the industry on many fronts and growing rapidly in all channels globally with the mission to help our customers achieve ‘Beautiful Skin For Life’ through our science-based skin aging products. We’ve been growing rapidly over the past few years and have recently received a very important external investment that will allow us to strengthen our omnichannel strategy and expand into new markets.
Reporting to our Senior Creative, you will use your technical design skills to produce creative graphic solutions that fulfil the brand values and support business objectives. You will execute all briefs to fruition, while ensuring the brand is presenting strong and consistent information which reflects the Medik8 image and tone of voice.
This is an important support role in the strategic development of Medik8's creative approach to support new and emerging multi-channel initiatives.
During the current crisis, candidates will be able to work from home and not be expected to travel in respect of any government guidelines.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Creates high quality, accurate, on time, and on brief design assets, fully aligned with brand strategy.
- Proactively updates all brand assets accordingly to changes to new / changes in brand concepts.
- Delivers strong social media “hero” visuals that lead to a high return in interactions.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a good understanding of the creative and production process from inception to delivery.
- Be a proactive person who can deliver to strict deadlines.
- Have high attention to detail.
- Be organised and able to work independently on a daily basis.
- 2 years in a Graphic Design role - Beauty background would be a plus
- Competent Adobe Suite user (PC based)
- Image retouching
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Capture One experience would be a plus
Medik8 is a brand owned by Pangaea Laboratories.
We are an equal opportunities employer, have a diverse workforce and make our decisions based on your skills and experience. We can only accept applications from those who can prove their eligibility to work in the UK. No agencies or publications.
Min experience required: 2 years
Job ID: 04/0430/D