* DISTRIBUTION OPERATIVE - D2C - LATE SHIFT APPLY NOW
Pangaea Laboratories is home to one of the most exciting skincare brands on the market - Medik8.
Our much-loved products are distributed across the world from our modern Manufacturing and Logistics site and we have excellent opportunities to join our busy Distribution Team.
After receiving an important investment, we have extensive growth plans for the rest of the year and into 2022.
We'll be almost doubling in size this year and will soon be upscaling to a brand new innovation centre. If you want to be part of an exciting journey and support the business expansion this is the right job for you!
We are looking for friendly, motivated and hard-working individuals to manage order picking/packing, maintain the goods in procedure and report any issues. You will have exceptional attention to detail, be hands-on, methodical and enjoy a varied, fast-paced work day.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Picking stock and maintaining location quantities
- B2C orders picking/packing
- Preparing stock for Sub Contractors and returning free issued stock to our stores.
- Ensuring housekeeping protocols are adhered to.
- Ensuring the company Health and Safety Policy is maintained at all times.
- Ensuring GMP and the highest cleanliness standards are maintained at all times
The successful candidate will:
- Have strong attention to detail with numerical skills
- Be someone who is punctual and friendly
- Have experience of achieving the highest quality control standards at all times
- Be someone organised, articulate and methodical with the ability to work under pressure paying strict attention to detail at all times
Medik8 is a brand owned by Pangaea Laboratories.
We are an equal opportunity employer, have a diverse workforce and make our decisions based on your skills and experience. We can only accept applications from those who can prove their eligibility to work in the UK . No agencies or publications.
Min experience required: 1 year
Job ID: 06/0610/DO