* FORMULATION SCIENTIST APPLY NOW
A fast paced and exciting role for a positive, meticulous, proactive individual, that wants to be part of the amazing journey of one of the most innovative skincare brands in the market - Medik8.
Pangaea Laboratories is a leader in the beauty industry, whose main areas of focus are innovative skincare and haircare. We exist to make beauty better, creating products with unique missions that deliver measurable results. All of our products are developed in-house, utilising key actives and technologies.
You will be responsible for creating state of the art formulas for new and award winning products. You will help us to keep striving for excellence and creating a culture that inspires, motivates and develops everyone to the highest potential.
It is our ongoing mission to find the most talented, most like minded people to join us.
If you are someone who takes pride in every aspect of your work, is inquisitive, driven to succeed and inspired by dynamic teamwork, you will love it here and we want to hear from you.
- Develops formulas for personal care applications based on target specification.
- Provides technical support and troubleshooting advice to the relevant teams.
- Delivers strong technical documents to support product roll-outs.
- Always considers cost reduction and product performance improvement in all projects in hands.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a related degree qualification
- Have at least 3 years experience in a similar role
- Be someone keen, quick to learn, who can work independently
- Be experienced in deadline-driven environments with ability to multi-task and remain calm under pressure
- Have a hands-on, practical approach to creating innovative solutions, passionate about skincare.
We are an equal opportunities employer, have a diverse workforce and make our decisions based on your skills and experience. We can only accept applications from those who can prove their eligibility to work in the UK. No agencies or publications.
Min experience required: 3 years
Job ID: 03/0403/FS