* GENERAL LEDGER ACCOUNTANT APPLY NOW
Medik8 is a global leader in the skincare industry. We’re rapidly expanding and now have a presence in over 17 countries. Having recently secured a substantial investment, we aim to drive multi-channel growth and further dominate international markets.
We are now looking for a meticulous and commercially minded General Ledger Accountant to join our dynamic Finance function.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be fully accountable for the whole purchase ledger process, from purchase orders through to invoices and reconciliation. Your goal is to ensure that every value owed to the company is accounted for, invoiced and the debt is received on time, as well as ensuring all financial information is accurate and up to date.
The ideal candidate will be a diligent self-starter who can work autonomously and always considers the needs of the business.
We are innovative, ever-changing and dynamic. We offer great opportunities for progression and our teams make an active contribution and work towards reaching our ambitious goals and meeting exceptionally high standards.
If you are someone who takes pride in their work, is methodical, driven to succeed and relishes teamwork, you will love it here.
Our Finance team are very friendly, united and have all seen personal and professional development in their roles since they joined. If you also want to develop a strong path and be part of an amazing team where you will learn something new every day, then apply now!
- Manages accounting entries, processes documents, payments and recording financial transactions both accounts receivable & payable and reconciliations.
- Assists third party accounting service providers by providing information on time for any tax purposes.
- Assists in working with overseas advisors in the preparation of statutory financial statements, taxes, returns and any ad hoc requests.
- Supports the quality and timeliness of Internal procedures with general ledger reporting.
- Ensures the month end timetable is adhered to and all daily / weekly / monthly tasks are completed in a timely and accurate manner
The successful candidate will:
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Be precise and have an attention to detail
- Have the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- A good communicator and be able to create and maintain good relationships both internally and externally with suppliers and customers alike
- Knowledge of GAAP is ideal but not a must
Medik8 is a brand owned by Pangaea Laboratories.
We are an equal opportunities employer, have a diverse workforce and make our decisions based on your skills and experience. We can only accept applications from those who can prove their eligibility to work in the UK . No agencies or publications please.
Min experience required: 2 years
Job ID: 07/0207/GLA