* IN-HOUSE RECRUITER APPLY NOW
Medik8 is a leading skincare brand who will soon be dominating the globe. We develop all of our products in-house, from scratch to launch.
We are a fast-growing, dynamic and high-energy organisation with a start-up feel, allowing you to make a meaningful impact on the business.
We are very proud to have a rich culture that sets us apart from ordinary companies. We are built on innovation, drive and amazing ideas. We positively embrace chance and constantly adapt to smarter ways of working.
Medik8 has prospered throughout the pandemic and continued to recruit dynamic individuals, which has allowed huge sustainable growth. However, we don't want to stop here and, after receiving an important external investment, we still have extensive growth plans for the rest of the year and into 2022.
We'll be almost doubling in size this year and will soon be upscaling to a larger, custom built facility. To support the business expansion, our Culture Team now needs an additional team member to find the best and most passionate people to join our journey!!
As a Recruiter at Medik8, you will be responsible for sourcing and selecting candidates for operational roles, as well as any office vacancies that arise. You will be the kind of person that understands your impact at the business level, with our hiring managers and with our potential new colleagues.
You'll have expert candidate management ability but your real motivation will be identifying the most like-minded people that will contribute to the growth of our organisation.
- Identify and excite the best and more suitable talent in the market.
- Be a key contact for candidates throughout the attraction, interview, and cultivation stages.
- Create a superb candidate experience and effectively manage applicant pipelines.
- Coordinate with the Culture Team an efficient and motivational onboarding process that will lead to successful end of probation results.
- Work with managers to develop the most exciting and catching market approaches.
- Contributes to analysis, monitoring, and reporting for strategic decision-making.
- Minimum of two years agency or in-house recruitment experience.
- Demonstrable knowledge of candidate sourcing techniques and tools.
- Track record of sourcing technical "rare" skilled candidates.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A self-starter, able to work independently with the tenacity to get things done.
- Ability to articulate and advise on current recruitment market trends.
Medik8 is a brand owned by Pangaea Laboratories.
We are an equal opportunities employer, have a diverse workforce and make our decisions based on your skills and experience. We can only accept applications from those who can prove their eligibility to work in the UK . No agencies or publications please.
Min experience required: 2 years
Job ID: 06/0610R