* LEAD FORMULATION SCIENTIST APPLY NOW
Medik8 is currently looking for a Lead Formulation Scientist to join our amazing journey, guide the development of innovative skincare and expand our existing product range.
From time-release retinol to stabilised vitamin C, Medik8 consistently pioneers the latest advancements in the field of skincare. This dedication to research is what gives the brand the scientific edge when it comes to providing real results you can see and feel.
We are the inventors of the CSA Philosophy, now recognised worldwide due to its incredible simplicity.
Medik8 is led by scientists - with an in-house R&D team at the forefront of innovation, every year we develop award winning products, which are sold in the most premium retailers.
This is one of the most exciting times to join our journey and a great chance to boost your career by getting involved in the development of innovative skincare in our state of the art Lab where we focus on technology, deep research and top level quality and efficiency.
As a Lead Formulation Scientist, you will act as a top-level technical specialist and will use your expertise in cosmetic formulation and ingredient development to create high-tech formulas. You will mentor the team and be an ambassador for solutions that produce measurable results as well as an amazing experience for our consumers.
Over the past few years we’ve been growing at a rapid rate and we have recently received a very important external investment. This has allowed us to advance our research and tools to skyrocket the output of our formulation team. Working with only the top and most effective ingredient list and armed with the latest technology, you will create the next award winning and most talked about skincare products across the beauty arena.
If you strive for ingenuity and excellence and want to be part of a dynamic team, then apply today!
- Develops high-level formulas for personal care applications based on marketing specification and best solutions.
- Sources and tests raw materials offering a professional judgement with the aim to evaluate and develop new products and technologies.
- Provides technical guidance and mentoring to the team of scientists
- Is the in-house adviser on key scientific discipline areas and optimum blending procedures.
- Collaborates with external parties during defined projects and proactively in order to maximise potential opportunities.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a related degree qualification
- Have at least 5 years cosmetic formulation experience in a similar role
- SPF formulation expertise is a plus
- Have experience in working effectively in cross functional teams to drive results
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Have a passion for skincare, innovation with a constant focus on customer needs
Medik8 is a brand owned by Pangaea Laboratories
We are an equal opportunities employer, have a diverse workforce and make our decisions based on your skills and experience. We can only accept applications from those who can prove their eligibility to work in the UK . No agencies or publications.
Min experience required: 5 years
Job ID: 05/0524/LFS