* MANUFACTURING MANAGER APPLY NOW
If you are a hands-on Manufacturing Manager with FMCG knowledge and excellent people management skills and you enjoy leading change and making improvements and efficiencies, we have the right opportunity for you!
Medik8 is one of the fastest-growing skincare brands, focused on science-based skin ageing products centered around the “CSA Philosophy”.
We are very proud to develop everything from scratch and to have a fully capable and very bright in house Lab and Manufacturing plant.
After seeing incredible growth over the last few years, we have just received a very important external investment that will allow us to grow even faster, to innovate the future and to take on the world with our award winning products in all the categories.
In the coming months is more on our motto of ‘skincare you love, trust and believe in’ as we double up on our ethical values and continue our roadmap to sustainability.
OUR MANUFACTURING TEAMS
Our Manufacturing Teams are vital to the success of our Brand; they are responsible for taking the concepts created by our in house R&D department and transforming these into finished products, consistently and to industry-leading quality standards which ensures that our customer gets the very best experience of our products.
The skills and responsibilities of our teams are wide-ranging and uncompromising on detail and quality.
As we expand into new territories, the biggest and most exciting challenge of this role will be overseeing the entire manufacturing processes for our cosmetics production ensuring that it adapts to the rapid growth and product expansion. Providing leadership you will make sure that team targets, product quality and safety objectives are met.
With ambitious growth plans it's an exciting time to join us, make an impact and be proud to be part of our successful journey.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensure the Manufacturing Teams have the resources and capacity to meet the daily/weekly/monthly production targets.
- Continually assess production areas for improvements and cost effectiveness to guarantee the most efficient output at all times.
- Work with internal departments to deliver product conformance, customer compliance, and smooth product launches.
- A customer-focused approach to ensuring that the manufacturing teams are delivering the best quality, through a programme of training and skills-development.
- Always adhere to H&S policies and procedures by implementing a culture of 5S and continuous improvement to fully support the company’s quality objectives.
- Ensure robust reporting regimes are in place for monitoring output, costs and ROI.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a background in food, cosmetics, or pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Experience in managing multiple production teams manufacturing a wide spread of SKU’s
- Have a proven track record of implementing change to working practices and adapting to demand
- Have experience overseeing complex and successful equipment implementation projects
- Have expertise of creating KPIs to measure and evaluate team and plant performance.
- Have deep understanding of Health & Safety in the workplace
We are an equal opportunities employer, have a diverse workforce and make our decisions based on your skills and experience. We can only accept applications from those who can prove their eligibility to work in the UK. No agencies or publications.
Min experience required: 3 years
Job ID: 03/0326/MM