* MEDIK8 - JUNIOR BRAND MANAGER APPLY NOW
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced, dynamic individual to join our Medik8 team as a Junior Brand Manager.
Medik8 is a cult anti-ageing beauty brand developed and made in the UK with an influencer-loved reputation, manufacturing in-house the highest-quality and effective skincare products. We are disrupting the industry on many fronts and growing rapidly in all channels globally. Stocked in specialist e-tailers, retailers and boutiques, our heritage is in the professional skincare sector dealing with over 5000 beauty clinics and spas around the world. Our ultimate mission? For everyone to enjoy our trademark Beautiful Skin for Life. Check us out on Instagram: @officialmedik8
In this role, you will be responsible for executing strategic brand plans for Medik8 across all channels; e-tail, retail and our professional clinic network globally. You will devise first-class marketing initiatives and communication tools that elevate our CSA Philosophy to the global market.
You need to be creative and results-oriented with an analytical mind. Increasing sales and brand awareness through effective marketing campaigns to solidify Medik8 as a global leader in anti-ageing skincare.
This is a role that will challenge your skills and industry knowledge and will guarantee amazing personal development.
During the current crisis, candidates will be able to work from home and not be expected to travel in respect of any government guidelines.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Monitors results of the roll-out of the communication and marketing plan
- Keeps brand promotions, activities, ideas and roll-out relevant to brand objectives and targets
- Manages optimisation and measures ROI for each campaign
- Presents results of constant competitor research to guarantee brand keeps building market footprint
- Brings knowledge of each of our strategic markets relevant for decision-making
- Constantly monitors the relevance of marketing materials, proactively proposing new high-return ways to approach each market
The successful candidate will:
- Have a minimum experience of 2 years in a similar role - ideally with a beauty background
- Have excellent communication skills - written and verbal - and a self-starting attitude
- Enjoy thinking creatively to produce innovative marketing solutions
- Have a meticulous eye for detail and methodical approach
- Someone who enjoys teamwork and can get the best out of both internal colleagues and external contacts
We are an equal opportunities employer, have a diverse workforce and make our decisions based on your skills and experience. We can only accept applications from those who can prove their eligibility to work in the UK. No agencies or publications.
Min experience required: 2 years in similar role
Job ID: 01/2501/JBM