* MEDIK8 - PERFORMANCE MARKETING EXECUTIVE APPLY NOW
We have an exciting opportunity for a data-driven individual to help boost our brand performance across digital platforms, including our online stores.
Reporting to the Web Sales Manager, you will own and drive all performance media channels such as Paid Search, Affiliates and SEO. You will be responsible for maximising budget efficiency to achieve business goals and cultivate cross-channel, full-funnel consumer journeys.
The successful candidate will be analytical, proactive and adaptable, with a proven track record of managing, optimising and tracking performance of paid search and paid social campaigns. You must also be a confident communicator as you will liaise with our digital agencies to review and monitor commercial objectives.
We are a close-knit team that champions professional growth and personal development. High-level thinking, innovation and passion drive our business and help us reach our ambitious goals. We hire great and motivated talents to maintain and keep our people-centred and hard-working culture.
If you want to develop your career and make an active contribution in a dynamic, fast-moving environment then get in touch.
During the current crisis, candidates will be able to work from home and not be expected to travel in respect of any government guidelines.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Management of PPC campaigns across a number of platforms
- Perform Keyword Research and SEO Implementation
- Manage bids, modifiers and budgets, optimise keywords, match types, ad copy, landing pages and audiences
- Reporting, analysing and measuring performance and tracking ROI for in-house campaigns, and with external agencies
- Keep up to date with emerging trends and technologies to assist in the growth of our digital channels
The successful candidate will:
- Have completed a degree in Digital Marketing/Marketing
- Have at least 2 years experience in a similar role
- Have experience in setting up and running Google Ad campaigns and Paid Social Media campaigns
- Have experience with using Google AdWords and Google Analytics
- Have strong analytical skills with the ability to evaluate data to improve and drive business performance
- Be an enthusiastic self-starter who can turn their hand to any task
We are an equal opportunities employer, have a diverse workforce and make our decisions based on your skills and experience. We can only accept applications from those who can prove their eligibility to work in the UK. No agencies or publications.
Min experience required: 2 years
Job ID: 03/0503/PME