* PACKAGING TECHNOLOGIST APPLY NOW
Medik8 is a culti-ageing beauty brand who are disrupting the industry on many fronts. Our award-winning portfolio of products are developed and manufactured in-house to the highest-quality and ISO standards.
After receiving an important external investment, we have a continuous pipeline of innovative product launches and are rapidly entering new territories across the globe, giving our new Packaging Technologist the opportunity to take on new challenges across multiple projects.
You will join us driven R&D team and by working closely with different teams such as Supply Chain & Operations, Product Development and Marketing, you will have a great understanding of the process and will support our ambitious goals as well as resolve any manufacturing issues by leading tests and trials and supporting implementation to ensure we meet business objectives.
The successful candidate will be a problem solver who will ensure to always find suit-to-purpose and efficient packaging solutions that will deliver all our products to the highest standards.
We are looking for ambitious people who enable us to deliver on our business promises of expertise and innovation. If you want to be part of our journey then apply now!
Key responsibilities will include:
- Delivers solutions to assigned activities on time in full, by following best practices in packaging projects.
- Be responsible for packaging activities within R&D, delivering project milestones through development, testing and execution, ensuring that timelines are met.
- Assess packaging to ensure it is fit-for-purpose by completing testing and trials.
- Regularly reviews existing packaging, seeking improvements and updates where necessary.
- Be the key point of contact for packaging enquiries, internally and externally.
The successful candidate will:
- Have 2+ years experience in a similar role.
- Be a solutions provider with a high level of drive and personal commitment
- Have a can do/problem-solving, positive and proactive attitude
Medik8 is a brand owned by Pangaea Laboratories.
We are an equal opportunities employer, have a diverse workforce and make our decisions based on your skills and experience. We can only accept applications from those who can prove their eligibility to work in the UK. No agencies or publications.
Min experience required: 2 years
Job ID: 07/0507/PT