* PEOPLE PERFORMANCE MANAGER APPLY NOW
This is an incredibly exciting time to join our pack at Medik8. We are growing quickly. We will soon be a global professional skincare Brand that provides people with Beautiful Skin for Life.
Our teams will double in size in a few months and we will have a brand new innovation centre where we will drive deeper research and increase the latest technologies, actives and innovation to keep Medik8 incomparable against the market and a trailblazer in the skincare industry.
We believe that our People make Medik8 who we are.
They are our most valuable asset and sit at the heart of everything we do. We have huge ambitions across the globe, and it is essential that we are able to recruit, onboard, develop, engage and retain the right talent.
As our first People Performance Manager, you will be responsible for motivating and aligning every individual to deliver all our targets and desirable outcomes at their best possible level. You will continue to cultivate an inspiring and innovative working environment that promotes continuous self-learning and long-standing career development.
You will join a fast paced central function within a supportive HR Team and you will collaborate with the wider teams in order to support our ambitious growth plans.
The ideal candidate will be a confident individual with a friendly personality, drive, energy and enthusiasm together with a strong personal commitment to the delivery of high standards in a timely, efficient and friendly manner.
If you strive for excellence, enjoy motivating people and want to make your impact on our amazing journey then get in touch!
- Flows across everyone in the company our vision, strategy and values.
- Focuses all teams on aligned outcomes, defining strong and clear objectives.
- Monitors and supports progressing desirable key results and KPIs.
- Supports managers to deliver clear, consistent and aligned communication that motivates and refocuses individuals.
- Generates insightful and proactive reporting tools.
- Links with Culture manager to support the creation of the most suitable environment for the company life cycle.
We are looking for:
- At least 5 years experience in a similar role.
- Strong leadership and coaching skills, agile to adjust to other people’s needs and achieve impact through others.
- Someone who is self aware, reflective and endlessly curious, always looking for opportunities to do things better.
- Great interpersonal and communication abilities.
- Drive, flexibility, tact and thrive in an ever-evolving environment.
Medik8 is a brand owned by Pangaea Laboratories.
We are an equal opportunities employer, have a diverse workforce and make our decisions based on your skills and experience. We can only accept applications from those who can prove their eligibility to work in the UK . No agencies or publications please.
Min experience required: 5 years
Job ID: 07/0207/PPM