* PROCUREMENT MANAGER APPLY NOW
Medik8 is a rapidly expanding beauty brand with a presence in over 17 countries. We develop everything from scratch and, due to our climate-conscious ethos, we’re doubling up on our ethical values to meet one key objective: to become ‘the world’s most professional-led skincare brand’.
After sustaining strong growth we’re building the teams to fuel further ambitious growth into 2021 and beyond.
We now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Procurement Manager to establish and implement strategic procurement methods that meet both operational and commercial goals. You will deliver on annual cost saving targets and have a continuous focus on meeting our exceptionally high quality and sustainability standards.
The ideal candidate will have excellent commercial awareness and strong negotiation skills with the ability to cultivate valuable relationships internally and externally.
At Medik8, we believe the values of striving for ambitious goals, having unwavering passion for our brands and adopting a truly diverse workforce are critical to support our culture. We think this is just as important as the technical skills when we are looking to bring new people into our friendly teams.
If you are looking to make an important contribution to a business and accelerate your procurement career then apply now!
- Ensures strategic procurement of goods to meet business needs.
- Drives savings through negotiation and sourcing strategy to ensure global demand is always covered.
- Maintains relationships with internal stakeholders and key suppliers.
- Complete control of secondary supply, guaranteeing all products are risk free.
- Data analysis, creating & updating fully detailed purchases reports.
The successful candidate will:
- Have at least 4 years experience in a similar industry
- Have outstanding negotiation skills
- Have a superb supplier management history, building deep and long term relationships
- Be an expert of excel and data analytics
- Have great attention to detail but ability to zoom out to think strategically
Medik8 is a brand owned by Pangaea Laboratories.
We are an equal opportunities employer, have a diverse workforce and make our decisions based on your skills and experience. We can only accept applications from those who can prove their eligibility to work in the UK . No agencies or publications please.
Min experience required: 4 years
Job ID: 07/0907/PM