* PRODUCTION OPERATIVE APPLY NOW
Pangaea Laboratories is home to an award-winning skincare brand - Medik8. We are rapidly expanding across the globe and after receiving an important external investment, we plan to almost double our size by the end of this year!
Our much-loved products are manufactured in-house and an exciting opportunity has arisen in our lively Manufacturing and Logistics site.
We are looking to recruit a Production Operative to join our busy Manufacturing team on the late shift. You will be responsible for managing the production process, adhering to safety guidelines and ensuring that final products meet our high-quality standards.
This role requires incredible attention to detail and if you are committed, self-motivated and willing to work as part of a team please apply now!
This is a Monday to Friday position, and we have two shifts. 6 am to 2:30 pm and 3 pm to 11:30 pm, and a late shift allowance will apply to the 3pm shift.
- Guarantees all products are made to the very highest quality standards and as per product specification
- Ensures all processes including weight, volume, labelling, cartoning are done to the highest standard and never below specification
- Operates various machines and production stations in line with procedures
- Guarantees daily and periodic cleaning of the production facilities as required
- Ensures GMP and the highest cleanliness standards are maintained at all times
- Ensures the company’s Health & Safety policy is maintained at all times
The successful candidate will:
- Have strong focus and attention to detail
- Have experience in a laboratory or manufacturing environment
- Be organised and proactive
- Have ability to work under pressure, and to deadlines
Medik8 is a brand owned by Pangaea Laboratories.
We are an equal opportunities employer, have a diverse workforce and make our decisions based on your skills and experience. We can only accept applications from those who can prove their eligibility to work in the UK . No agencies or publications please.
Min experience required: 1 year
Job ID: 06/0616/PO