* QUALITY CONTROLLER - LATE SHIFT APPLY NOW
As part of our growth we are looking for an organised and motivated Quality Controller to join the Quality Team.
This is a Monday to Friday role from 3pm to 11:30pm and it is based in Radlett – St Albans (AL22DB).
Medik8 is one of the fastest-growing skincare brands.
We are very proud to develop everything from scratch and to have a fully capable and very bright in-house Lab and Manufacturing plant.
After seeing incredible growth over the last few years, we have just received a very important external investment that will allow us to grow even faster, to innovate even more rapidly and to take on the world with our award winning products in all the categories.
In the coming months it is more on our motto of ‘skincare you love, trust and believe in’ as we double up on our ethical values and continue our roadmap to sustainability.
OUR QUALITY TEAM
Our Quality Team strives for excellence and continuous improvement. They ensure that all processes, from raw materials to finished goods, are in compliance with company and quality standards, and that compliance with GMP is maintained at all times.
We can guarantee variety in your working day, with plenty of challenges and a fast paced and friendly working environment. If you are a keen problem-solver, highly organised and have great attention to detail, then this is the role for you.
- Perform QC inspections in Goods In, Bulks and finished goods to ensure quality standards are maintained.
- Identify and report any issues in accordance with company procedures (such as corrective action and nonconforming product).
- Makes sure all goods received not as per spec will be quarantined.
- Conduct stock verification checks to support quality levels of the cycle counting process.
- Continually improve standards, monitor hygiene, quality and products safety issues on a daily basis.
- Guarantees success of ad hoc projects to improve the smooth running of the production and logistics processes.
The successful candidate will:
- Have 1+ years experience in a similar role
- Have good organisational skills and a methodical approach to work
- Have high attention to detail all times
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be someone who can work independently with the minimum of supervision
Medik8 is a brand owned by Pangaea Laboratories.
We are an equal opportunities employer, have a diverse workforce and make our decisions based on your skills and experience. We can only accept applications from those who can prove their eligibility to work in the UK. No agencies or publications.
Min experience required: 1 year
Job ID: 04/0415/QC