* REGULATORY COMPLIANCE OFFICER APPLY NOW
This is a fast paced and exciting role, for a positive, bright, passionate professional, that wants to be part of the amazing journey of one of the most exciting skincare brands in the market – Medik8. You will be working as part of our in-house R&D Team, analysing all Medik8 (as well as other PANGAEA brands) NPD and current portfolio of professional skincare products.
In this role you will be the expert in market compliance needs, proactively detect and act on eventual risks and guaranteeing we will be ready at all times to roll out our ambitious strategy for our brands in all markets.
You can be sure you will be working with a fantastic team, managers who care, support and value your contribution. A passion-driven environment where you will share challenges, achievements and innovations with your peers.
We like to see a positive, hands-on mentality with a proactive approach. Ownership and “make it happen” – mentality is essential. Sounds good? Have a read through then!
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Build technical regulatory knowledge base for the company to ensure full product compliance in each territory.
- Liaise with consultants and third parties to manage ongoing compliance and registration in international territories
- Conduct cosmetovigilance, manage related audits, complaints relating to product conformity.
- Present compliance strategies related to ‘grey areas’ of regulation.
- Advise marketing on claims acceptability and contribute to artwork approval.
- Approve new ingredients for regulatory compliance
- Complete PIF files and CPNP Notifications
The successful candidate will:
- Have at least 4 years of experience in a similar role, with international product registration process.
- Have a good understanding of EU and International Cosmetic regulations (in particular, FDA, TGA).
- Have a university degree in cosmetic science, chemical engineering, biochemistry, pharmaceutical sciences or similar.
- Have an interest in cosmetic ingredients and products, we expect you to be passionate about the work we do.
- Understand the importance of delivering on time and accurately to our customers and working to internal deadlines.
We are an equal opportunities employer, have a diverse workforce and make our decisions based on your skills and experience. We can only accept applications from those who can prove their eligibility to work in the UK . No agencies or publications please.
Min experience required: 4 years
Job ID: 00/2210RCO