* REPLENISHER APPLY NOW
Pangaea Laboratories is an exciting, expanding beauty company with a growing portfolio of retail and professional brands distributed across the world. Our main areas of focus are premium skincare and haircare.
Our much-loved products are distributed across the world from our modern Production and Distribution site and we have an excellent opportunity to join our busy Distribution Team.
We are looking for a positive, reliable and driven individual to join the team in Radlett. This role is key to ensure replenishment of the warehouse and the stock inventory inside the warehouse is completed in line with defined procedures.
This is a Monday to Friday role from 2pm to 10:30pm and it is based in Radlett – St Albans (AL22DB). There will be a late shift allowance on top of the basic salary.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Booking in goods
- Maintaining location quantities and perform daily stock checks
- Supply manufacturing unit - picking by manufacturing orders
- B2B/ B2C orders picking/packing
- Ensuring rigorous Goods In procedures are adhered to
- Preparing stock for Sub Contractors and returning free issued stock to our stores
- Ensuring housekeeping protocols are adhered to
- Ensuring the company Health and Safety Policy is maintained at all times
- Ensuring GMP and the highest cleanliness standards are maintained at all times
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience of working in a production environment and maintaining high levels of Health & Safety
- Have a forklift licence (Articulated Forklift licence is an advantage)
- Be someone who is punctual with good numeric skills
- Have experience of achieving the highest quality control standards at all times
- Be someone organised, articulate and methodical with the ability to work under pressure paying strict attention to detail at all times
We are an equal opportunities employer, have a diverse workforce and make our decisions based on your skills and experience. We can only accept applications from those who can prove their eligibility to work in the UK . No agencies or publications.
Min experience required: 1 year
Job ID: 01/2901R