* REPLENISHER APPLY NOW
Pangaea Laboratories is home to one of the most exciting skincare brands on the market - Medik8.
Our much-loved products are distributed across the world from our modern Manufacturing and Logistics site and we have an excellent opportunity to join our busy Logistics Team.
After experiencing exponential growth, we’ve received an external investment that has allowed us to grow our channels, markets and customer base, and we’re now looking to expand the team to keep up with the demand and maintain our high customer satisfaction standards.
The ideal candidate will be a friendly, motivated and hard-working individual who will manage order picking/packing, maintain the goods in procedure and report any issues. If you have exceptional attention to detail, you are hands-on, methodical and enjoy a varied, fast-paced work day, then this is the job for you!
This is a Monday to Friday role from 3:30 pm to 11:30 pm and it is based in Radlett - St Albans (AL22DB). There will be a late shift allowance on top of the basic salary.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Booking in goods
- Maintaining location quantities and perform daily stock checks
- Supply manufacturing unit - picking by manufacturing orders
- B2B/ B2C orders picking/packing
- Ensuring rigorous Goods In procedures are adhered to
- Preparing stock for Sub Contractors and returning free issued stock to our stores
- Ensuring housekeeping protocols are adhered to
- Ensuring the company Health and Safety Policy is maintained at all times
- Ensuring GMP and the highest cleanliness standards are maintained at all times
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience of working in a production environment and maintaining high levels of Health & Safety
- Have a VNA/Flexi forklift licence
- Be someone who is punctual with good numeric skills
- Have experience of achieving the highest quality control standards at all times
- Be someone organised, articulate and methodical with the ability to work under pressure paying strict attention to detail at all times
Medik8 is a brand owned by Pangaea Laboratories.
We are an equal opportunity employer, have a diverse workforce and make our decisions based on your skills and experience. We can only accept applications from those who can prove their eligibility to work in the UK . No agencies or publications.
Min experience required: 1 year
Job ID: 05/0510/R