* SALES ADMINISTRATOR APPLY NOW
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious commercially minded individual, able to utilise their expertise to deliver a first class service to our customers and colleagues. If you are looking for a professional and friendly environment with a customer centric approach, where you can work dynamically and proactively this could be the dream job for you.
Medik8 is one of the fastest-growing skincare brands, focused on science-based skin ageing products centred around the “CSA Philosophy”.
After seeing incredible growth over the last few years, we have just received a very important external investment that will allow us to grow even faster, to innovate the future and to take on the world with our award winning products in all the categories.
OUR SALES & EDUCATION TEAM
At Medik8 People and customers are at the heart of everything we do.
Our team's primary focus is to offer remarkable support in developing the Brand in each of the markets whilst growing our customers network globally. We utilise multiple platforms and touch-points on a daily basis to ensure excellent communication is maintained with our Distributors, Etailers and Retailers. This ensures we keep the Medik8 Values, Branding and Philosophy at the core of our culture .
The purpose of the role is to guarantee the highest standard of customer satisfaction in all interactions. You will know the importance of delivering excellent customer service with the highest attention to the detail and you will thrive in a fast-moving environment, pride yourself in being organised, methodical, analytical and having excellent excel skills.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Be a product expert and give both to the sales team and our customers network the highest support and customer service.
- Guarantee the smoothest ordering and delivering process, with high standard level interactions across departments.
- Be responsible to guarantee that we deal in the most efficient way with all complaints received, looking into customer satisfaction and profit impact of decisions.
- Use analytical approach to spot risks and opportunities across customer accounts and monthly information
- Provides high quality support to the Sales and Education teams with reporting and reaching targets
- Assist the wider Team with the running of internal and external events.
The successful candidate will:
- Have 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Have excellent knowledge of Excel and G Suite
- Have high accuracy and attention to detail
- Be someone with an analytical mindset and strong communication and organisational skills
- Have the ability to multitask effectively
- Have a problem-solving attitude
Medik8 is a brand owned by Pangaea Laboratories.
We are an equal opportunities employer, have a diverse workforce and make our decisions based on your skills and experience. We can only accept applications from those who can prove their eligibility to work in the UK. No agencies or publications.
Min experience required: 2 years
Job ID: 04/0415/SA
|||Elstree|||Sales & Education||||||qWKrfBVXdI2EMnL4|||FULL_TIME|||GBP|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false