* SENIOR BRAND MANAGER APPLY NOW
We have a fantastic opportunity for a creative, proactive and motivated individual to join our Medik8 team as a Senior Brand Manager.
Medik8 is a cult anti-ageing beauty brand developed and made in the UK with an influencer-loved reputation, manufacturing in-house the highest-quality and effective skincare products. We are disrupting the industry on many fronts and growing rapidly in all channels globally. Stocked in specialist e-tailers, retailers and boutiques, our heritage is in the professional skincare sector dealing with over 5000 beauty clinics and spas around the world. Our ultimate mission? For everyone to enjoy our trademark Beautiful Skin for Life. Check us out on Instagram: @officialmedik8
In this role, you will be responsible for implementing the strategic brand plans for Medik8 across all channels, providing first-class marketing assets and communication tools that elevate our CSA Philosophy to the global market.
You need to be creative and able to develop and roll out marketing calendars, making every pound work as hard as possible. Taking ideas, making them your own and developing dynamic and industry-leading activation to ensure Medik8 is recognised as a global leader in anti-ageing skincare.
This is a role that will challenge your skills and market knowledge and will guarantee amazing personal development.
This is an ideal role for a commercially minded professional with project management skills. You will be driven by ROI evaluation, achieving objectives and continuous growth. A confident, motivating leader who can take the brand to new heights in the ever evolving skincare space. Are you up for the challenge?
We are following all government advice and where it is possible we will be asking the team to work from home until further notice.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Be the Medik8 Champion that translates strategic goals into results by developing strong Brand Identity in each market.
- Drives the Brand purpose and the sustainability message across all relevant touchpoints.
- Promotes growth and improves Brand potential sales and performance, in line with Company objectives.
- Monitors and maximises ROI for every project and campaign.
- Ensures collaboration with every team in the business to ensure projects are moving forward on time and in order to deliver on the brand positioning across all experiences.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role - Ideally with a beauty background.
- Experience of working with e-tailers, retailers and professional channels.
- Lead by example and add value through knowledge of industry and implementation /creation of new ideas.
- Have commercial focus and ability to think strategically.
We are an equal opportunities employer, have a diverse workforce and make our decisions based on your skills and experience. We can only accept applications from those who can prove their eligibility to work in the UK . No agencies or publications please.
Min experience required: 5 years in similar role
Job ID: 12/1112SBM