* SENIOR ER MANAGER - MATERNITY COVER APPLY NOW
What does amazing HR mean to you?
We believe that our People make Medik8 who we are.
They are our most valuable asset and sit at the heart of everything we do. We have huge ambitions across the globe, and it is essential that we are able to recruit, onboard, develop, engage and retain the right talent.
We will soon be a global professional skincare Brand that provides people with Beautiful Skin for Life. Our teams will double in size in a few months and we will have a brand new innovation centre where we will drive deeper research and increase the latest technologies, actives and innovation to keep Medik8 incomparable against the market and a trailblazer in the skincare industry.
In order to support our ambitious goals, we are looking for a Senior ER Manager to join our fun and hardworking HR team on a maternity cover basis.
You will partner closely with Line Managers and their teams, supporting them through both day to day business and more challenging moments like ER cases.
It will be your mission to promote an environment of positive employee relations, ensuring that issues are dealt with fairly and effectively, while also coaching and equipping our managers to handle difficult positions.
The ideal candidate will be a confident individual with a solid background in employment law, in order to coach our people through complex scenarios.
If you are someone with a talent for building relationships and trust and love working in a fast-paced and busy environment, this could be the right role for you.
- Provides full support to the teams regarding employee relations (including disciplinary, grievance and absence)
- Identifies and mitigate risks.
- Provides valuable insights to risk and opportunities using people analytics.
- Implements HR policies and procedures to drive performance.
- Continuously monitors and reviews the relevance and applicability of our HR policies and handbook.
- Provides guidance, support and coaching to managers on a broad range of HR policies, programs and practices.
- Responsible for maintaining fully updated and relevant HR information systems.
- Guarantees 100% payroll accuracy, including all tax and pension related tasks.
We are looking for:
- At least 5 years experience in a similar role.
- Ability to build trust and develop strong, credible relationships with multiple stakeholders whilst being a strong influencer.
- Ability to communicate with tact, discretion and sensitivity to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to project manage and deliver results.
- Drive, flexibility, tact and thrive in an ever-evolving environment.
Medik8 is a brand owned by Pangaea Laboratories.
We are an equal opportunities employer, have a diverse workforce and make our decisions based on your skills and experience. We can only accept applications from those who can prove their eligibility to work in the UK . No agencies or publications please.
Min experience required: 5 years
Job ID: 07/1407/SEM