* SHOPIFY PLUS DEVELOPER APPLY NOW
Have you got the Shopify edge? We’re looking for a truly outstanding Shopify Plus developer to take a leading role growing our global network of Medik8 stores. You will also have the opportunity to build lots of custom code to create awesome interactive UX journeys.
Get the chance to work together with our CTO who is a very experienced developer - who will be busy integrating all manner of mobile applications and back-end software. If you are interested in this area, there’s lots of room for growth.
Come join our super smart and friendly team, and let’s make some magic happen.
Medik8 is one of the world’s fastest-growing skincare brands, focused on science-based skin ageing products. We have experienced enormous growth in both the digital and retails spaces in recent years. Following a recent investment round, the brand is looking to build a powerhouse development team to drive online growth and streamline operations.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Offer new compelling features through installation and configuration of Shopify extensions and customisation of applications
- Responsible for optimising site performance, UX and driving greater conversions
- Own ongoing sites maintenance, expansion and scaling
- Cooperate with in-house design & marketing teams to gather and refine specifications and requirements for development
- Keep abreast of emerging technologies/industry trends to enhance operations and activities
- Has ownership over projects while also ensuring collaboration with every team to meet deadlines
The successful candidate will have:
- 2+ years experience with the Shopify platform and Liquid
- Experience in website development, troubleshooting and bug fixing
- Extensive knowledge of liquid templating engine
- Knowledge of SEO
- A sense of ‘ownership’ on projects with a hands on approach
- Ability to be a self-starter who can work independently to meet deadlines
Medik8 is a brand owned by Pangaea Laboratories.
We are an equal opportunities employer, have a diverse workforce and make our decisions based on your skills and experience. We can only accept applications from those who can prove their eligibility to work in the UK. No agencies or publications.
Min experience required: 3 years
Job ID: 04/0415/SPD