* SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER APPLY NOW
Pangaea Laboratories is a rapidly expanding beauty company with a portfolio of award-winning brands. We are innovative, ever-changing and dynamic. Our teams make an active contribution and work towards reaching our ambitious goals and meeting exceptionally high standards.
We have sustained strong growth during this difficult period, and are building the teams to fuel further ambitious growth into 2021, creating an exciting opportunity for the new Supply Chain Manager role which will be pivotal in supporting the multiple needs of the team, guaranteeing that supply chain objectives are met and are in line with business strategy.
This is a hands-on role that will require you to work with our different teams to provide innovative and practical supply chain solutions; forecasting, planning, managing stock, quality and being a problem solver will be second nature to the successful candidate.
This an opportunity to really own the role and make a significant contribution to the ongoing success of our friendly company.
At Pangaea, we believe the values of striving for ambitious goals, having unwavering passion for our brands and adopting a truly diverse workforce are critical to support our culture. We think this is just as important as the technical skills when we are looking to bring new people into our friendly teams.
The successful candidate will be a well organised self starter with proven leadership skills, able to mentor, coach and develop the team, while empowering them to drive performance.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Implement and drive supply chain strategies.
- Ensure we can maintain a supply chain that can always meet customers demand and continually exceed product margins.
- Review and monitor stock forecasts in line with approved lead-times.
- Coordinate top-level negotiation with suppliers to ensure that Pangaea margins are maintained and that financial objectives are always met.
- Deal with non-conforming raw materials with suppliers.
- Provide analysis, reports and information for strategic decision making.
- Assist with implementation & execution of supplier audits for key strategic suppliers to ensure capabilities and quality objectives can be met.
The successful candidate will:
- Have at least 5 years’ experience in Supply Chain, specifically in a Manufacturing type function.
- Have outstanding negotiation skills.
- Have experience working with MRP systems.
- Have a superb supplier management history, building deep and long term relationships.
- Be an expert of excel and data analytics.
- Have great attention to detail but ability to zoom out to think strategically.
We are an equal opportunities employer, have a diverse workforce and make our decisions based on your skills and experience. We can only accept applications from those who can prove their eligibility to work in the UK . No agencies or publications please.
Min experience required: 5 years
Job ID: 11/2511SCM